SHINee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lithuania SHINee fan forum

Fighting For Redlands

qiheitiann

Pranešimų skaičius : 1

Fighting For Redlands Empty Fighting For Redlands

Rašyti  qiheitiann Pen. 10 21, 2011 10:15 am

Redlands Labour Party has selected me to be their candidate at the May 2012 council elections.
    Fighting For Redlands Tj1
    I have lived here in Redlands Ward in Morgan Road for over 15 years, with my wife Liz and three children.

Some will remember that I represented Redlands Ward as wholesale jerseysa councillor during the 1990s. In that time I was instrumental in winning Government funds for a major regeneration of the Hexham Estate that included the building of the popular Hexham Community Centre and children’s play area, as well as helping to win important traffic safety improvements.

I also led the highly successful atlanta braves jerseyscampaign which opened up over 500 empty homes across the town.

My community roles have included being a school cheap mlb jerseysgovernor and serving on the university council. As Mayor of Reading, I raised a record-breaking sum of money for local children in need and other charities.

I am grateful to Redlands Labour Party for giving me this chance to work alongside jerseys wholesaleJan Gavin. Since she was elected last May Jan has shown what a difference a Labour councillor can make to an area. I trust my energy and experience will continue to build on her good work for the benefit of all residents in Redlands.

With 28 weeks to go to election day I know that I'm in for a tough fight. But we managed to cheap jerseyspull off a magnificent victory last year and there is no reason, with a lot of hard work, we can't do the same again in 2012.

http://dekmultimedia.lifeme.net/t99-topic

Dabar yra Kv. 03 28, 2024 7:06 pm